Anyone tried Jena Labs new Power Conditioner?

It's on their website. I've heard it's around $6000. Anyone tried it???
muratc
As I said I already bought my friends old Stealth, it was already broken in and it killed my PS300 right at the first try.
Muratc- Sorry I missed that, nice to hear that it outperformed the PS300. You're lucky your friend did
the break in. Please let us know how Matrixes compares
to Stealth.
Its alot of dough for the magic, considering it a passive type of conditioner, it is very limited...First the THD of the incoming line voltage will be the same comming out of the unit, there is no voltage correction, nor for the 60hz Sinewave that most allways corrupted.

Hint, first step of removing THD from the A/c line is to first fix the sine-wave, tight regulation of 120v a/c,
then add ultra wide band emi-rfi filtration, and DO NOT USE MOV's! this is the Ideal active conditioning device...

Any dis-agreements?
dear chichiuno,
for a years i tried many many kind of conditioner,(burmester,hydra,ps1200,wedge,accuphase,tice,......)i really dont care whats inside or whats doing.
i m just listening,and audio magic stealth or matrix are the best i ever used.
i would love to try also jena labs one(because i believe her) and i ll do it soon.
Has any one considered the pros and cons of Hydro-electric power verses coal and nuclear reactor generated with respect to amount of noise on line, before purchasing thier power conditioner. In Connecticut, a few years ago, we were given our choice of suppliers to choose from. I think it had to do with deregulation . We chose hydro-electric.Much smoother and analog sounding.
Dave