Analysis Plus Spker Cable Excellent Cable or Hype?

Analysis Plus speaker cable has gotten great reviews. But, is this cable as good as it claims?? I have read a few reviews that claim it is not very musical. There also seems to be a lot of pairs up for resale. I need to find the best speaker cable to work with a pair of Thiel 2.3's, an Aragon 4004Mk2 amp and Conrad Johnson PV-8 tube pre-amp. Need good advise and input!! Thanks SJ
sunnyjim
It appears you got some nice equipment, so don't Buy cheap/non-musical cables that will degrade your Sound. I haven't tried the Analysis cables ( I have tried many others )but My RECOMMENDATIONS would be SYNERGISTIC RESEARCH X-SERIES Cables - all the way. They are All I use -I will put them Against ANY cable. If you can hear and/or audition some - do it !
More INFO. : www.synergistic research.com
:) listening
I had Oval-12 6 months and was not satisfied-flat,dull,liveless sound;then replaced Nordost Flatline gold-with much better results;currently I have ZU cable Ibis and very pleased with them-right sound,great price...
Generally excellent for the money (as with everything system synergy is a factor). Used their AP Silvers for a while with my Talons, after trying 6 or 7 cables, including Audio Tekna and HT Pro-9. Then heard Anaysis + and liked them even better, but finally splurged and went the extra mile for Wireworld Silver Eclipses.
Using AP Oval 12 in a second system and think they're hard to beat for the $.
I have been using a bi-wire pair of Oval 12/9' for a couple of years and have no desire to change them out. I certainly have changed many things in my system (IC's, monoblock amps, power cords), but the AP's remain.

BOK