Warm and Wet cables?

Nothing Dirty....sorry.

I've got a system that is analytical with neutral to slightly hot treble but with deep tight bass.

On great smooth recordings (Chesky) I'm in heaven, on rolled off recordings I'm happy, on bright recordings... ouch .. A little to much.

I want to try and go for a more forgiving sound with a cable change. I think what I'm looking for is a warmer but also wetter sound without losing the tight bass.

I need 1m RCA, one 3m XLR, and an 8ft Biwire speaker cable.

I've seen mention of Harmonic Tech Truthlinks and NBS monitor series.

Any thing else?

Thanks.
nikturner920
Good point.

Rotel 971 cd

Sim Audio P-5 Pre

Bryston 3b-st Amp

PMC AB2 speakers

Connections are
RCA >> XLR >> Speaker wire

Current cables are Tara labs 55 rca, DH labs BL1 xlr, Alpha core goertz pythons MI2 speaker cables

Sonoran cables, at least the older ones, would seem to be worth considering, as would the Harmonic Technologies. I would not necessarily go for the NBS Monitor (or Omega) line, but rather for the Statement and other named lines, which are a little sweeter sounding than the Monitor line.
used XLO signature would be excellent Interconnects especially at their going used prices see my review here on audiogon it directly compared harmonic technology magic with the XLO. for speaker cables XLO TYPE 5A are excellent et used prices also, these have 90% the performance of the double price signature speaker cables.
I have harmonic Tech cables and also acoustic zen which sound much the same as the harmonic tech's. They are both very neutral cables, not sure they would tame a hot treble.