Purist Audio new cables

Has anyone heard their new cables?Only Dominus keeps fluid shielding.Maximus, Colossus and Proteus have been discontinued,I guess.There are two new cables with what they call Ferox shieldng.I use Maximus and Colossus,and like them a lot,so I am a little concerned.
inna
The Cardas is actually sitting on my record rack. I used it on my Nakamichi cassette deck until I sold the tape player. The Purist cables you mentioned are all better than the Cardas. Cardas Golden C is a very good cable, it's just that the Purist are better. They are like moving up to a completely different level. I recently sold a pair of Neutral Reference because as good as they sounded the Purist were better and the Neutral Reference sounded better than the Golden C.
Look forward to your final conclusions about the Museaus cables.Yes,Nrchy,I believe it damages his objectivity;but it was not my only point.Let's concentrate on more important things;like Purist cables.Thank you.
Nrchy, thanks for your thoughts regarding Cardas Golden Cross. I've been considering either Cardas Golden Reference or PAD cables to replace my Synergistic Res Ref and Designer Ref IC and Speaker cable. The Synergistic is excellent cable IMO, but I'm looking for a little more "body" to the sound. Part of this may be related to room accoustics also.

From most of my contacts (some trusted, some not so), I have been told that PAD's or Cardas would be a better match than Synergistic for my Kharma/Atma-Sphere combo. Anyone have thoughts on this matter? Thanks!
Nrchy, I have ordered the Musaeus Bi-wired and I am going to loan a pair of Musaeus IC XLR from The Cable Company.
Maybe for curiosity I will also loan the Venustas. I do not know If I can afford that, but It would be fun to try.
I'll let you know.