The best 5 disc CD Changer.

I am looking for opinions and recommendations for the best 5 disc cd player available on the market. I would like to run the changer directly into my Wadia, so the cd changer must have digital ouputs. I recently purchased a Sony SCD C333ES for this purpose; however, the Sony only allows you to use the digital outputs for regular CD playback which defeats part of the purpose of buying the C333ES. I like the CAL CL-10, but they are very difficult to find since the model has been discontinued.

Any thoughts and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
tdavism3
re: SACD not being able to output a digital signal- THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! I use the wonderful Audio Aero Capitole 24/192 CDP. It actually HAS a digital 'in' (choice of BNC or Coax). I was actually looking forward to trying SACD by getting a half-decent unit to use as a transport only, and feeding it through the excellent DAC/Anagram chipset/output stage of the Capitole. Looks like a no-go from what you guys are saying. That bites!!!!!!!
Am I the only person who finds jrouten's use of the phrase "jap" distasteful to the extreme? Since these forums are moderated, I expect better from Audiogon.
You weren't the only one (although I'd say 'extreme' is probably a bit extreme and my initial reading of the post led me to wonder if the slur was made out of malice or just ignorance)
Thanks, Onhwy, this is the second time in a matter of weeks that "jap" has shown up. It was probably used as a typing shortcut, but I don't think that's any excuse. Audiogon should send such posts back for editing before posting them.
check out the NAD 515, no longer available new but used ones sell for about $300. I have had one for several years now and love it. great warm sound, nice detail, reliable, all the functions you need and none that you dont need.
I believe it was also the only sub 1000 changer stereophile recommended.