Bi-wire Cable Choices?...

Anybody have strong feelings for or preferences toward one of the following bi-wire speaker cables?

*TARA LABS RSC Prime Bi-wire
*DH LABS Q-10 Bi-wire
*Signal Cable Internal Bi-wire

They will connect a Roksan Caspian Integrated Amp to Epos M-12 speakers. My current wire is Kimber 4 PR singles. The sound is good yet seems a tad lean and small(?). Will bi-wire necessarily fill out the sound? Deeper? Fuller? I'm looking at keeping the cost under $200 for 6-8ft. Thanks mucho, Jerry
ossorosso
Post removed 
Thank you. I've read another post asserting that there's no benefit to bi-wiring as described above because the separated leads bridge back together at the speakers' binding posts if those posts are mounted on a metal plate. Supposedly, the biwiring benefit accrues only when accompanied by bi-amping and an external crossover. I obviously do not know, but have absolutely no intention whatsoever of doing any sort of rigorous empiric testing. No way. Thanks again for the information.
Just ordered the 4s11 for the purpose of testing. With such low cost of ownership why not!
Tvad,
I just hooked up the MAS signatures in a true bi-wire configuration and compared them to the Canares in the same configuration. In both cases, I left the Dakiom feedback stabilizers on. The Canares sounded great! The MAS Signatures sounded even better by a considerable margin, especially in the mid bass. What a blast! Going from great to even better. Thanks for the tip, Tvad!
Quadophile,
I was very satisfied with the Canares. I tried the Mas Signature Hybrid cables and these are even better, by a considerable margin, imo. There is a substantial price difference; the Canares are a great bargain, and imo you can't go wrong with them. It's NOT that the Mas are overpriced at all--they are fantastic cables. Based partly on correspondence with others and partly on my own experience, I suspect that these must BOTH be real heavyweights at their respective price points, i.e, bang for the buck. With the Canares I was very happy. With the Mas Signatures I'm absolutely GIDDY! Not bad to have two winners for choices. :)