cleaning your spade connectors

Hi,
Can somebody point out what/how to clean the spade connectors? My T1 spdes look dirty/corroded and would like to know the best way to clean them. Thanks.
jeanluc07
There is a metal cleaner called "Flitz".I have used it.Flitz is simply amazing!!!!!!!!
defenitely 'flitz' it! every few monthes ,disconnect your entire system and start polishing your ac cords 3 pins ,and just about every connectores in your system. you'll be amazed to how much s*** and dark goo are on your coneectors. try and you'll be flitzed over....
Since the writer didn't state the metallurgy of the connectors, I'd take all forgoing advice w/ a grain. Nobody advised to rinse well with purified water. Most commercial metal polishes - if you're lucky enough to use one that doesn't contain abrasives - contain a light oil to retard corrosion. They're for making stuff shiny like tea kettles and pots and pans. Bite the bullet and get de-oxit or kontact...

Ketchup works quite well on naked copper, but... rinse well.
I use the perfect connection packets and they work great. I think i got them from music direct.