Results from Beta Testers of New Formulas

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to post the results of your testing of the 2-step formulas. Thank you.

Best regards,
Paul Frumkin
paul_frumkin
Paul,
First of all thank you for the samples. I regret that I am dead last in responding to this thread as I have been covering audio shows in Europe for Audiogon for almost a month.

I will do testing this next week after I purchase suitable water and will post results. I have no doubt my findings will mirror others here, so my posts will likely be redundant.

It appears Paul has hit a home run in record cleaning formulas. Thanks for allowing Audiogon members to play a role in this important new product.
You're very welcome, Dopogue! Glad you're consistently obtaining such good results.

Hbarrel ... absolutely. New LPs often have residual silicone compounds on them left from the stampers. We think new LPs look clean because they have shine ... but that's exactly what a thin coating of silicone does: it makes things look shiny. And that silicone holds dust and dirt like glue (besides being a microbe's idea of fine souffle).

Albert, not to worry: I doubt you'll be "dead last." A number of people haven't reported back yet. Actually, my thanks go to the Audiogon members who gave the formulas a fair and thorough trial, and whose positive results were literally the deciding factor in whether I would offer the formulas for sale or not. Many thanks, guys!

Best regards,
Paul Frumkin
Where are the mamis, Albert? The concierge looks kind of worn out--I had a prettier Norwegian in entomology class!!! Nordic women have their own particular type of *curvaceous* body (I call it the Nordic body). Ah, wish I had an 'ethnically diverse' harem...

Paul, did you get my e-mail? You need to get your ultrapure water system baseline data ASAP. I'll walk you through the motions, it's simple and the service life ( and consistent quality ) of the system will be greatly enhanced. I am at an extended stay place and have DSL--also got a Verizon walkie-talkie. As I figured, there's plenty of work in my field but the four hurricanes have messed things up.