Which of these power cords is best?

I've read great things about the following power cords
- Ven Haus Pulsar $160-200
- Zcable $500
- Michael Wolff $600

Has anyone heard two or more of these? Which do you think would be the best for my system and worth the bucks?

- System -
Meridian CD player - 508.24
Meridian preamp
VAC PA 100/100 amp
Cardas Quadlink interconnects
DH Labs Q10 speaker wire
Tyler custom 3 way Linbrooks
stock power cords currently
cdc2
Pulsar's are not power cords, they are interconnects. Chris of VH Audio offers 4 different power cord designs. The various designs are marketed as different "flavours" aka "Flavour 1", "Flavour 2", etc... Don't know anything about any of the others except for what has been said in various forums about them. Sean
>
I have the VH Audio Flavor 4 on my cdp and I'm very happy with the results. Don't know too much about the ZCable but I've read some good things about Michael Wolff's cords.
As always, you need to plug these in to your own components and let them burn-in before making your final determination.
What may sound good in my system and to my ears may not be your cup of tea.
Audition them all and have fun!
Good Luck.
In my experience, the Michael Wolff's were by far the best cable I've tried. Get one on home audition and see how it does in your system. His source cord made more of a difference in my system than ANYTHING else I've done. No kidding.
The latest Wolff gain cords are the best cords for amps I have heard. As for pre amps and digital, make sure you get to try any cord before you buy. The three I would consider are the Wolff source cord( I want to hear it), the Silent Source Signature, and the new Morray James 2.5 ( I own both of these)