Sony 9000ES: DanWright or StanWarren Mod

I want to get my 9000ES modified, I want to know what is your opinions : Dan Wright or Stan Warren?
Thx.
bigboy
Any work done by a non-authorized repair center will likely void the warranty. Ask before you have the work done if it's a concern.

I would think the mods would enhance resale value provided you can prove who did the work. Price being similar, I know I would rather buy a used 9000ES with one of the above mods over a stock 9000ES.
I bought a used Perpetual Technologies set-up with the Dan Wright mods and power supply -- it sounds great and does not void the warranty since the company approves Dan Wright mods. Then, I sent him a Pioneer DV-525 and the blacks are blacker and the sound is richer -- very nice work. Plus, he's very easy to deal with.

Don't know about the 9000ES, but Macm's advice and Chelillingworth's sound right. Hope that helps. Sorry I have no Stan Warren experience. I know Dan's really busy right now and asks that you e-mail rather than call, so the timing may also be a consideration.
Any mod done on a Sony voids the warrantee period!The PA1 and PA3 have authorized Dan Wright for the mods.Sony and other companies have not.Big difference.I have heard nothing about good things about all the gentlemen mentioned above.
Hi: Stan Warren modified my 9000 about half year ago. Improvment over the stock was spectacular, price $250.