Sony 9000ES: DanWright or StanWarren Mod

I want to get my 9000ES modified, I want to know what is your opinions : Dan Wright or Stan Warren?
Thx.
bigboy

Showing 4 responses by simontju

Hi: Stan Warren modified my 9000 about half year ago. Improvment over the stock was spectacular, price $250.
Rpell: In case of 9000es (as well as ohter pieces he upgraded for me: MSB Link, Stax headphones, Adcome amp) Stan Warren esoteric design means better (or much better )SOUND. regards. Simon
Ehider: I told Stan the same that he should charge more. Everytime I ask him to do something form me I feel terribly uncofortable. However, for Stan it is matter of principle. He is not only high professional but wonderful human being, as I am sure you well aware off. Simon
Rpell: call him and ask - thats it, that simple. you want to know more about Stan Warren? Firstly, he is "S" in PS Audio who in this phase of his life prefer to work from home (He is single father). If you want to know more then do search with key words....you guest it:"Stan Warren"
BigBoy: I did see my post somewhere above and Stan Warren 9000es outperformed 777