XLO, Cardas vs Tara Labs, MIT: which ones?

I am looking to improve my system by replacing my Tara Lab Decade IC, looking for getting increase speed, presence and "air". I am considering XLO Unlimited / Signature 5.1 and Cardas Golden Cross Reference. I am also questionning whether I should also replace my MIT cable..

Has anybody compare those cables? Any suggestions?

My listening tastes privilege the musical balance, speed and "air", as well as the tone harmony, rather than hearing every single tiny details... In a nutshell, music that lives and breaths! I am listening mainly jazz, blues and (baroque)classical music.
System / Cables [in the same order: Source to Speakers]
LINN Ikemi + CHORD DAC64 + Spectral DMC30 + Linn Klimax 500 + Maggie 3.6
HT Cyber Platinum + Tara Decade + MIT-Spectral ULII-350CVT + XLO Signature 5.1
yhupe
I'm a believer of wiring everything with the same cable - especially an ultra-linear cable like MIT. I would stick with your 350's, get 350 reference, or EVO, or oracles to finish out your IC's and get the best MIT speaker cables you can afford. My only question with this recommendation is your speakers, I don't know how Maggies and MIT mate. Just my opinion...
Looking at your system. I will go for cardas, in
terms of musicality, XLO speed,no grain,good bass,
vocal sweet.IMO,I have master gen tara,Use to own
MIT for my taste they are dry sounding,master gen
with grain but big soundstage.XLO they are fast.
The Tara Labs Air-1 and Air-2 are an overall improvment over the Decade. The Air-1 is faster and more detailed, but the Air-2 is more open and musical. The Decade comes off slow and muddy in comparison with either of these.
I have been told that Audience Au24 IC cable might be the solution: very natural and transparent cable. Any one heard those. By the way, meanwhile I got hold of a Cardas Golden Cross Reference IC.