Any feedback on the NY Audio Show NYH?

Any feedback on the NY Audio Show NYH?
Ag insider logo xs@2xmp10019
If great (expensive)gear can sound bad can cheap(er) gear sound great? I think yes...! This is was I got out of this year's show. But as past shows, expensive stuff was dissapointing and inexpensive stuff was impressive. Just blame it on the rooms at the Hilton. I was great to hear (& see)more vinyl in demos than in past shows!
Too lazy for a thorough rundown, but here goes. Rooms I liked:
- Gamut/Pipedreams (better than the Tenor/Pipe room IMHO)
- Rethm/EAR/Resolution Audio
- Tact MH-1 speakers + Tact electronics (their reference speaker, the LS-1, which resembles the pipes, projected images that were larger than life......not a good thing)
- Classic Audio Reproductions/Atma-Sphere
- Ensemble/Art Audio
- Joseph Audio/Manley

Rooms I didnt care for:
- Kharma/Lamm
- Wilson Watt Puppy 7
- Tenor/Pipedreams room
- Rockport (really wanted to like this room too)
I agree with Dolphin.I did not think the Karma/Lamn room was all that bad.The VSA 6 cahnnel room probably had the largest waiting line throughout the whole show.Great sound,but WAY too loud.The Merlin/Joule room was very good.The Roman/Plinius room also good.Bottom line is most of the rooms are way too small to really make a fair evaluation of most of the gear.The oodest setup was Dunlavy/Yamaha.Don't get that one.The Pipedream,Rockport room was suprisingly bad and considering the cost of the equipment,was a real dissapointment as they had a great room to demo in.