Any Good SACD Player Plays CD Well

I'm using Sony SCD555ES and wanna upgrade to a better one. For the range of USD10000, any good SACD player can do well at red book, which close to the grade of Wadia 861, Mark 390s, or Metronome T1-i Signature?
wally_li
I ordered mine several months ago and should receive it in a few weeks. I can't say for sure, but it seems like they're ramping up production now. In any case, I feel like it's the player I'll be using for a long time since it's upgradable in future. So I haven't been too frustrated by the wait.
Gladstone, wish you will be crazy for the emm labs :) BTW, let us know your comment once you get the combo.
Bruce_l: You have been misinformed. The 963 has never will never be modified for use with our DAC's.
Jtinn,

Yes, I though so, as 963 is not really in the same league. For me, I intend to wait for the Meitner transport as I was told that it should be better than the SACD1000. That means I can only get the combo end of this year, and this follows my plan in stacking up more $$$.

As you are also a distributor, what is the current lead time to obtain the combo?