BNC to RCA

Hi,
I have gone to Radio Shack and other shops, but no one seems to have a clue what I am asking. I have video processor (Cal Labs) that has 5 BNC outs. My projector has 5 RCA ins. Now, the cable I have is BNC to BNC, does anyone make an adaptor to go from BNC to MALE RCA?

Please help? Until I have one BUILT to specs, I would like to buy an inexpensive adapter (radio shack quality would be fine) but can't locate one????

Am I looking for something that does exsist?

Dan
Ag insider logo xs@2xporschecab
Hi Dan,

An adapter might degrade your signal quite a bit...ok as a short term solution. Find out if the cable manufacturer will reterminate one end for you in RCA. If not, find a good technician to do the job.
Sounds like you're looking for a female BNC-to-male RCA adaptor. You would think they should make this and have it at Radio Shack. Exasperating.

As a temporary fix, Radio Shack does have male BNC-to-female RCA adaptors, and you could plug a male-to-male RCA adaptor into that to create a BNC-to-male RCA adaptor. Alternatively, you could use male BNC-to-female RCA adaptors with male RCA-to-RCA cables, both from Radio Shack.

Best of luck with your custom solution.
Hello DAN,
Try VIRTUAL MODE in Shelton Ct. Phone 1-203-929-0876 ask for BRAD (he's a one man operation only one there). He's best reached between 8am & 11am EST.I've bought bnc to rca and vice versa from him. These adapters are the better quality true 75ohm ones.I live about 15 min from him. If you have trouble in reaching him e-mail me I'll go pick them up and get them to you I also have 2 audient tech adatpers that may help,but first trys Brad.Ask him about his other products. Be patient he's a goof but I love the guy.Let me know if I can help.
GOOD LUCK
DAVE
davehrab

PS Please excuse my spelling,excessive amount GIN and CORNCHIPS this morning have made key board a bit fuzzy