Perpetual vs EVS millenium II for CAL

I own a CAL CL-10. Has anyone compared the new millenium II with the P-3? Would it be better to just upgrade the CL-10? I have a Mesa Baron tube amp and Transcendent GG pre. Good sound but I have been told that the new DAC's could give me a substantial improvement ie- more detail, deeper soundstage. I've also heard that a transport and DAC loses 10 % of the signal and that it's better to mod the actual CDP. Also- how about the Wright mods to the Perpetual compared to the Millenium II?-- I know- alot of questions- Thanks in advance for your opinions
mnsaluki
Post removed 
You can order a millenium. I doubt you will EVER get it. I've been waiting for my notification forever from Ric.
Please, when you make a recommendation state which one you preferred.

"I have personally compared the EVS Millenium II to
the Perpetual DAC and quite honestly there is no
comparison. The inner detailing and lack of grain
is amazing. Go for it! . "
Kj1000 05-22-01

Go for what??????????
The Perpetual Technologies P-3, with the $300 modifications to the analog section by Dan Wright of Modwright is quite an improvement over the stock P-3 and is endorsed by Perpetual Tech (does not void warranty). Already modified units can be bought directly from ModWright for $1095. I haven't compared it with the EVS Millennium, but I'm quite happy with my modified P-3.