Why are EMC-1 s being dumped on market?

It seems everyone is selling their EMC-1 players.
What is suddenly better? Are the new Audiomeca, Naim
or Brand X units a major leap forward? I have been sitting
out the Format War and listening to vinyl. However, I
would like wider selection in new music and would like to
know what is state-of-the-art and/or a good buy. Is the EMC-1 last year's technology?
gvwaudio
Notice a pattern with all the email account posters? Who is this looser? GET A LIFE and spend more time listening to your boombox
sensitivity to it. Plus you may see duplicate ads on the same product.

There have been cases where a product gets all this attention based on some review and it really does stink. I have brought a product in once or twice and thought to myself "what are people thinking?". I doubt the AMC-1 is one of those, but can't say.
fyi, moonaudio.com has a nib emc-1 f/s for $1999. i'm *not* familiar w/it, but i *do* think that electrocompaniet amps are some of the best-sounding solid-state amps around...
Adios54 you do not belong on this site. This is not a sleazy hobbie. You are a sleazy person. Most of the people who post hear the opposite of sleazy. BTW I have listened to the EMC-1 with Virgos and Bat tubes and it is a nice sounding player.
I love my EMC-1 and I bought it without auditioning it beating out the Linn Ikemi which I initially wanted to buy before. What persuaded me to do that was because of what people here and at Audio Asylum said about it.It was one of the best decisions I did for my audio system.
And to Adios54, I don't know what kind of ear you have but I think you need to have it looked at or maybe you just need some q-tips,BIG LOSER.