Your Favorite AC Outlets

I am getting ready to re-do my AC runs from my junction box to my listening room; going to add dedicated lines for my monoblocks. I want to upgrade my wall receptacles to good quality isolated grounded outlets. Have you tried the PS Audio outlets? Is their higher priced gold plated outlets that much better than their cheaper model? What brand(s) do you like best?
stickman451
There have been many threads on this topic with just as many opinions here on Audiogon.

I use the Porter Ports and really like them, but there are a lot of alternatives.

Here's a good thread to read:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1370875160&openfrom&1&4#1
Hi Stickman,

There are far less choices available with isolated ground outlets. I could be wrong but I do not think for example that the Porter Ports are isolated ground. I have tried the PS audio outlets ( not the more expensive gold plated outlets). The cheaper ps audio outlets are nickel plated and at least to me don't sound very good. I do use isolated ground outlets and have been using Hubble 8300 outlets sourced from Voodoo cable. I have been using these for 5 years and feel no need to change them.

Arnie
Hey Al, (Almarg), if you are reading this could you please explain what an "isolated ground" is to me? I'm a little confused by what Babybear posted. Thank you sir!