Johnny Winter Bootleg Series?

I was listening to Raisin' Cain and thinking about what a MONSTER he was live, when he was younger. Does the bootleg series let that power show through? There are so many now, where to start? Anyone got any input on there favorites?
acman3
Since no one seems to have heard this series, I have ordered the 1st record. I would think they would put out the best first, to get sales on the latter releases.

Looking forward to receiving this!
Ackman3, please let us know what you think. I have almost everything he's ever done other than bootlegs. First saw him live back in 68. Johnny kicks ass even though he turning 69 in a couple of weeks. There's a huge 2 story warehouse here in St. Pete and they can get almost anything.
I have a vinyl copy of Vol.3 I listened to it twice.The music is a live show in his rock period.The recording is okay,but the sound did not suit my taste.I thought it was a bit lifeless,possibly mixed digitally.I am much more into the period of the first Columbia LP,than the Rock stuff.It sounds like it may fit you better.
Polk, I will let you know what I think.

Casey33,I am hopeful that I will enjoy these more than you. Thanks for letting us know your opinion.