PS Audio Direct Stream

Has anyone received this unit yet?
And if so please share your review.
128x128ozzy
I have a DSD kit on order for July delivery, but question how I can run it directly into power amp, while still running my Sansui TU - 9900 tuner (and TV audio) through preamp into power amp. Unfortunately, my Krell FPB 300cx has only one set of (XLR) inputs, so if I connect the DSD directly (through top notch Cardas RCA to XLR adaptors), what will I do with my other sources?

This, of course, assumes the direct input will sound better than running it through my Wyetech Opal, which I doubt, but I am keeping open ears and an open mind.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Neal
Neal, I also have a BSG QOL unit. That unit has 4 rca or xlr inputs along with 2 sets of outputs.

So, when I say I am running the Direct Stream direct to my amp that's not exactly true. The Direct Stream first goes to the QOL and then to the Pass Labs Amp.
Yes, I have tried the Direct Stream bypassing the QOL, but I prefer the QOL in the chain.

Anyway, with my home theater set up I am using the front output channels from my Denon unit (preamp outs) to the QOL home theater bypass input. The Denon thus controls the volume for movies.
The mind boggles, Ozzy . . . .!

I am sure there is some type of IC splitter that will let me run two sets of IC's into one input pair. but that does not sound optimal, espcially with a RCA to XLR adaptor to begin with.

Thanks.
I just downloaded the new firmware update. Wow, quite an improvement in "air". I now have 360 hours on the DS.