PS Audio Direct Stream

Has anyone received this unit yet?
And if so please share your review.
128x128ozzy
Matt. I have one, 200 hours is the jump off point . A few on the PSA forum are reporting 500.. I have about 500 on mine and I'd concur.
I am pretty sure it's a 30 day return policy.
So I will chew up the first 20 days burning in.....

I better confirm the length of that return policy. ;)
PSA DirectStream break-in time.
I have a PSA PWD MkII. After two weeks of break-in I was ready to return it. Hard sounding treble, thin bass. My vendor said they took a long time to sound right and that their worst sound during break-in was after two weeks (powered on 24x7). After the two week mark, it started sounding better and after a month, the treble was clean, relaxed, extended and the bass was tight, deep, and musical. I don't know if the DirectStream settles in faster, but this is just fyi from my experience.
Matt, IME you will need most of that 30 day trial period to get the final sense of the DS. In my system it took somewhere after 3-4-500 hours before the high end came into its own. Just make sure when you're not listening to it to keep running music, burn in tracks, whatever, 24/7. Others report the thing sounded fantastic right out of the box. I don't know what that means, but go figure.
If you have a look at the PS audio forum dedicated to the DS you will note that the DS needs 500+ hours of break-in.