help with spade connectors

I recently bought speaker cables, no make that expensive speaker cable, after I got it I found that the spades are too small for my speakers posts. Any suggestions? do they make some kind of adaptors that would convert from small spade to say medium spade?
thank you in advance.
myoussif
Another option would be changing the posts on the speakers to accomidate the smaller forks
Mohamed, This could be a good alternative for you, offering you not only a fit with your Transparent cables, but a permanent upgrade to your speakers. You could go with all copper posts from Cardas or Eddison-Price, which I believe come in 1/4" diameter. The all copper posts should be a good sonic upgrade over typical brass posts with nickel plating under gold.

Jeff
I've had the same problem several times and have used a couple different ways to adapt things.Look at your speaker binding post,which sound like ther'e 5/16" with the hole verti
cal.Sometimes if you can loosen the post(from inside) simply turning them 90 deg.so that the hole is horizontal will expose the thinner section of the post shaft that your 1/4" spade will fit on.If getting inside your speakers is a hassle put some tape on a screwdriver that will fit in the post hole and try gently turning the shaft clockwise to reposition it.I'ts not likely that the post will be that tight since overtime most loosen somewhat and turning them in the tighten direction shouldn't hurt anything inside.Cardas makes the best spade to banana adapter and if all else fails send 'em back to Transparent for larger spades.