Biggest Improvement Speaker Cable Or Interconnects

What do you guys think is the biggest improvement in a system, speaker cable or interconnects?
128x128hughes12
I/c is more noticeable, start from the source. Try Nordost, one thing about the company , there stuff Works!
I recently upgraded from stock power cords and a kimber interconnect and speaker cables to Virtual Dynamics. Their products are a must listen IMO. The greatest improvement came from the power cord, the additional gain from the interconnect and cable was also significant, though I couldn't argue that one was superior. By all means give Virtual Dynamics a try. You can't do better for the money (and maybe not at all)
Audio Advisor says speaker cables. I tend to agree, although it depends on your equipment. Power cords do have a great impact , although again it depends on your equipment. As an example, I had the Big Rotel amp, upgraded the power cord and noticed very little difference. I then upgraded to a Classe 301, flipped the same power cord and the difference was huge. Perhaps the boys here can answer
your question a little better if you describe your set up. In my case I have an Integra Research RDC-7 . So my CD is connected with a digital cable. In my case the answer is speaker cables. If your gear is more analog dependent , meaning your letting your cd player do the D/A conversion then the answer might be interconnects. Hope this helps.