Biggest Improvement Speaker Cable Or Interconnects

What do you guys think is the biggest improvement in a system, speaker cable or interconnects?
128x128hughes12
Agree with Gunbei, although in general improve from the source out but you will not get full benefit if you have inferior cables further down the system, including speaker cables. Probably better to try and indentify the weakest link cable and upgrade there.

Also agree with Gunbei that many times AC cord upgrades will produce greater improvement than IC or speaker cable upgrade.
I/c is more noticeable, start from the source. Try Nordost, one thing about the company , there stuff Works!
I recently upgraded from stock power cords and a kimber interconnect and speaker cables to Virtual Dynamics. Their products are a must listen IMO. The greatest improvement came from the power cord, the additional gain from the interconnect and cable was also significant, though I couldn't argue that one was superior. By all means give Virtual Dynamics a try. You can't do better for the money (and maybe not at all)
Audio Advisor says speaker cables. I tend to agree, although it depends on your equipment. Power cords do have a great impact , although again it depends on your equipment. As an example, I had the Big Rotel amp, upgraded the power cord and noticed very little difference. I then upgraded to a Classe 301, flipped the same power cord and the difference was huge. Perhaps the boys here can answer
your question a little better if you describe your set up. In my case I have an Integra Research RDC-7 . So my CD is connected with a digital cable. In my case the answer is speaker cables. If your gear is more analog dependent , meaning your letting your cd player do the D/A conversion then the answer might be interconnects. Hope this helps.