Gold Face Olympic Power = Canada

Sorry, fellow audiophiles in the great U.S.A. CANADA won the GOLD MEDAL in Men's Hockey...and in Women's hockey...leaving YOU GUYS 2nd best!

Wayne Gretzky for President!
stereokarter
Hey.. ya know hockey pucks make great vibra pods too yet!!

(Canadians rule the ice)
Sincerely, I remain
Funny thing jmcgrogan2 last time I checked over 150 Million Americans live in cold weather climate just like Canada.
Go Canada Go
I have never been more proud to be Canadian.
Our Hockey is in great shape and in the hands of some great people.
Wayne Gretzky Steve Tambellini,Kevin Lowe, Pat Quinn,Ken Hitchcock,Jacques Martin,Bob Nicholson,Wayne Fleming and all suppoert staff.Thanks for bring that Gold Medal home.

For our women who showed class and poise in the face of digusting Officiating.Thanks
WO HA CANADA.
JMC: ever been to Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana or Minnesota in the winter time? Ever visited Buffalo after they have a snow storm? And while it hasn't happened in a while, I think I can remember the Blue Jays winning a couple of World Series some time back.

I for one, am very glad that the USA held these games and maintained a secure site so that those who have worked so hard had the opportunity to offer their best!
The game looked like an NHL all star game, making the Canadian/American sides SEEM arbitrary. Good game, though. Go America Jr.!!
Sale and Pelletier were fantastic in their exhibition skate, not to mention that they EARNED the Gold Medal they were finally awarded. Oh yeah, THE hockey game was good too. And if we had to lose, I'm glad it was to our Canadien brethern. CHEERS. Craig