Gold Face Olympic Power = Canada

Sorry, fellow audiophiles in the great U.S.A. CANADA won the GOLD MEDAL in Men's Hockey...and in Women's hockey...leaving YOU GUYS 2nd best!

Wayne Gretzky for President!
stereokarter
Who the hell do the Canadians think they are, robbing our boys of their God-given right to win the gold medal in hockey? If you Canucks aren't careful, we're going to think we're victims of hockey terrorism and Bush will be left with no choice but to bomb the hell out of Moose Jaw.

Seriously, congrats to our friends north of the border. I lived in Canada for 3 years (a long time ago), and I couldn't be more pleased for you and your countrymen. The U.S. was really pleased for Sale and Pelletier that they won a share of the gold medal. Infact, me and some of my buddies were relaxing over a cold Labatt's and decided we are going to sponsor a referendum to grant Sale and Pelletier U.S. citizenship....

The only question I have for you is: what happened to your curling team? I watched the entire gold medal round on CBUT-TV, and cheered like crazy for you hosers, but it didn't do no good. Got to do better next time, eh?

Best to all the good people in the other bastion of freedom in North America. Be proud, Canada -- you earned it.
We'll let you have the gold medals for the men and the women. It's the least we can do to comfort you, and help take your minds off the fact that you're living in a frozen tundra. We will however, keep the warmer climate. Want to play us in baseball? You know, the summer game, oh, that's right, you probably don't know what summer is. We feel so bad for you, we even gave you the gold in the pairs figure skating. We are nice people, and very charitable towards those less fortunate. Don't say we never gave you anything.
It was a great game, very fast hockey with lots of chances for both sides....and great for the sport....millions watched....the USA team played very hard. About our curlers? well, that's the wya it curls sometimes...you never know how people react to pressure at the very highest level....that makes the olympics so exciting....isn't it wonderful when you see athletes overachieve at the highest level? The americans can feel proud for running a superb games.....time for a beer, eh? Cheers, everyone.
Hey.. ya know hockey pucks make great vibra pods too yet!!

(Canadians rule the ice)
Sincerely, I remain
Funny thing jmcgrogan2 last time I checked over 150 Million Americans live in cold weather climate just like Canada.
Go Canada Go
I have never been more proud to be Canadian.
Our Hockey is in great shape and in the hands of some great people.
Wayne Gretzky Steve Tambellini,Kevin Lowe, Pat Quinn,Ken Hitchcock,Jacques Martin,Bob Nicholson,Wayne Fleming and all suppoert staff.Thanks for bring that Gold Medal home.

For our women who showed class and poise in the face of digusting Officiating.Thanks
WO HA CANADA.