Which comm. speaker mfgr. makes the best cabinet?

Which commercial speaker manufacturer makes the best FUNCTIONAL cabinet and why? What type cabinet? (reflex, sealed, T-line, etc?) I'm not talking about cabinet finish....but function and quality of design and construction. Quality of finish would be lowest priority.
Thanks for your comments!
myraj
Cabinet? If you're in Rhode Island, that's a Milkshake. A drug store in Warren, Rhode Island still has the soda fountain. They make great Coffee Cabinet with their own homemade coffee syrup.
Rockport Technologies makes a decent molded cabinet out of .375" fiberglass on the outside, .375" fiberglass on the inside and then 2" of stuff that sets up similar to MDF between the two shells.....These are made in a boatyard in Maine.....
Hey Bob, now you're not mixing the speakers up with their sailboats, are you? Sugarbrie, how could a place so close to where they call a milkshake a Frappe have come up with such a name??

Back on thread, while I have not heard them, the Wilson-Benesch speakers employing carbon fiber technology in their cabinets probably should be considered among the better functional cabinets, in part for their shapes, which are curved and without parallel walls in the ones I've seen, as well as the inert properties of the carbon fiber. Also, the Duntech/Dunlavy designs deserve some mention for their use of sealed boxes with the woofer sections, keeping them separate from the mid/tweeter chambers. And any manufacturer using outboard crossovers for their speakers (Alon, Avalon, among others) deserves mention too, for keeping those sensitive components separate from the internal vibrations in the speaker enclosure.
Boats and fiberglass speakers both use what is known as a "plug" and the guy that does the plugs for boats also does them for boats.....Bought my Rockports in 1992 so wonder if W-B was first or if Dave Wilson with the Watt beat both Rockport and W-B? Doesn't matter I guess except to those folks....Sure makes it easy to make complex shapes with walls that are not close to parallel.....