Best value power condtioners....Used is ok

Looking for the biggest bang for the buck......power conditioners.....Are Monsters good.....Please help thanks
tmoore
I've been quite pleased with the Foundation Research LC-1 and LC-2 in-line power conditioners. I have two LC-1's for the source and pre and one LC-2 for the amp.

In-line is nice in that you no longer need to purchase an aftermarket power cord.
I have to both agree and disagree with Stehno. The Foundation Research LC-1 and 2 are incredible power line conditioners, and to my ears, the best available. The only draw back of the LC-1 and 2 is that the line conditioner is incorporated into the power cord for use with only one component, therefore, making it very expensive to condition an entire system. This is where I disagree with Stehno, as the original poster is looking for the biggest bang for his buck, and to that end, the Foundation Research fails. For the biggest bang for your buck, I would recommend a used API Power Wedge 114 MK2 or 116 Mk2 depending on your system size. If you are looking for the best Power Line Conditioner regardless of cost, then go for the Foundation Research.
The Monsters work great. I have the HTS 5000 mark2 which can be had for around $300, and it has 10 outlets which can condition digital, amplifiers, video, cable ETC. The 1st one I purchased made noise ( ebay) I emailed Monster about the problem and they sent me a new one, with absolutely no hassle. They sent me the replacement 1st, then picked up the noisy one free of charge.
They do a great job of lowering the noise floor,plus my dreaded cable TV picture is considerably better through the Monster, sonically it seems to provide a clear and even a richer sound ( not drastically better but enough that you notice)