any Marillion Fans?

I used to listen to them a lot back in Cuba during college,
since I came to America 8 years ago, I haven't met anyone really into this kind of music.
128x128mountainsong
Like both eras,Marbles is one of their best,the guitar sounds so much like David Gilmour. Yeah they do tip their hat to Genesis though. Try a band called IQ, The Wake is a great album.
Interesting post. It just so happens that I am the new (about a year now) lead singer of Iluvatar, the band mentioned by RlWainwright. Our band is more mainstream prog rock, similar to Marillion; often compared to Genesis, Rush, Yes or even Kansas.
Marillion fan here :) I'm actually watching the Bluray "Live From Cadogan Hall" right now... I grew up listening to Marillion but just a little... Now I can't stop listening to the Live From Cadogan... I liked Fish, but I really Like Steve Hogarth's vocals and his style... What a nice clean recording this is... Sounds darn good... I only got into Marillion because a guy I used to hang out with has loved Marillion since I've known him... Great musicians!!! Best of all, MOG has this recording :)
What hooked me? Their album covers. Finally, I snagged a few NM copies from my local 1/2 Price Books. Great music too! They now adorn my walls as well.
I have not heard either band,but they sound interesting.I will give them a listen!