Any experience with Dynavector carts???

I am thinking of a new MC cartridge for my Aries/JMW 10. I have heard "some" good things about the Dynavector XX-2, and the others at the top of their range. Anyone out there know if these would mate up well with my TT and arm, how do they sound? I am currently running a low output Grado Reference into ARC Ref. phono and have little experience with MC cartridges. Thanks for any input.
cmo
I'm using the Dynavector Karat 17D MKII ($750 retail) in my Aries/JMW 10. It is a wonderful cartridge and great match for the VPI como, and is (also) highly recommended by VPI's Harry W. I, honestly, think you would have to spend over $2000 to better the sound of the Karat.
I would second that caution on your ARC phono stage as the Dynavectors have low output (0.23 mV) and need 60-65 db of gain. Most tube phono preamps (unless they have an integrated step-up transformer) only have 40-45db of gain.
I'm using a Dynavector 10x4 with a Linn LP-12. This was the lowest level of Dynavector. If a $350 cartridge can sound this good . . .
I'm only sorry I didn't get the 20x, but I really can't complain about the one I have. Another upgrade to look forward to.
I second the caution regarding low out-put MC's. I have recently added a step-up transformer between my Dynavector 17D, and my Herron MC Phono-Pre (fantastic sound!!) to get enough gain. The Herron is rated at 60db, and so is the Coph Nia I tried, but the gain was still too low to give me a comfortable listening level, without hearing background noise from the Preamp.

Don't misunderstand, I have no regrets and think my system is about as good as it gets (for the bucks), but if I was to start over, I would go for a cart with at least a 0.5mv out-put.

Good listening, Dave.
Regarding the gain, the ARC Ref. phono has a built-in step-up transformer for use with low-output MC's, as I recall. BTW, how do you find your LO Grade Ref. to sound?
I spoke with Harry at VPI before buying a new low output cartridge to replace my high output Benz Glider. He highly recommended the Dynavector 20x cartridge. He said most audiophiles feel they have to spend at least $1000 or more to feel they are getting a good cartridge, but he feels the 20x is just as good for much less money. I bought the 20xl lowoutput (.25mv) for my VPI mk4/JMW 10 combo, and I am very happy with it. It is very dynamic with great imaging and sound soundstage. You will need plenty of gain in your phono section though.