What cartridge works for you ???

Trying to get into vinyl and I'm almost there. Aquired a Rega P-25 and an EAR phono pre to go with my Adcom GFP-750. I was wondering what works for fellow enthusiasts? I have a budget in the range of 500/700. Looking for the best possible match but don't have a lot of knowledge. I figure the best way is to get sound professional opinions from those whom have on hand knowledge. Suggestions please....
zenieth
Hi. Grab a Dynavector DV20X-H (High Output) or X-L (Low output) MC cratridge for $400-$500 and your search will be over. No one who has heard a Dynavector in their system (unless there's a gross mis-match with their phono stage) has ever not wanted to keep it. They just make music. I am not a dealer. E-mail me if you want to discuss this privately,
Ed
Kontra B's can be had 500$ street, and I know of nothing better at that price, or a Benz Ruby 2 if you want to stretch can be had a street price of a kilo buck.

Despite other comments my opinion is the Glider is overpriced.

jeff
You might be able to find a Shelter 501 from a friendly dealer for $700. If you can't, wait, save the extra 100 clams, and buy the Shelter, then.
I agree with Egoss, Dynavector 20X-H. I have the original 10A, a 20 years old cartridge I put away because of my lacking set up skill. It sounds better than Shure V15-VMR and other set up with Linn LP12, very musical cartridge with very little weaknesses. When I set it up properly, I understand why people says LP sounds better than CD. It has that analog magic that digital can't compare. Try some old Decca or EMI, they sound full and wonderfully engaging. Remember to budget for record cleaner, VPI or Nitty Gritty. They clean up old records and keep new recrod in tip top sharp. Well worth the money!! Happy listening!!
I thank all of you for giving me some much needed information. I see that the Dynavector has been mentioned several times. Benz,Contra,Shelter,Rega and the Lyra Lydian have been given high marks too. This is exactly what I was looking for. I may very well end up with two cartridges !! That is after I recouperate from buying the first. Once again !!! Gon members have helped me through another tough situation. Thank-you !!