Who has tried Virtual Dynamics cables?

I recently purchased the Signature line of Virtual Dynamics cables (power, speaker, and interconnects) to replace Transparent Reference speaker, Nordost Quatro Fil interconnects, and Shunyata Powersnake Viper V1 and V2 power cords. I found a significant improvement in clarity, detail, lower background noise, tighter bass, and a greater sense of being there. The improvements were so significant, I took my Shunyata Hydra out of the system. Obviously, I probably should have replaced one set of cables at a time so that I could evaluate one change at a time. However, Rick at Virtual Dynamics indicated the cables work together better and, of course, I couldn't wait to hear them. Has anyone tried them as a complete set?
jimyork
Viggen, thanks for your detailed reports. I'm sure many people considering Virtual Dynamics cables and cords will find your experience helpful. I have the Audition Package with full cryo treatment on order and should be receiving them in 1-2 weeks. I'm not as patient nor as thorough you, and will probably do a complete system wide swap out when they arrive. Plus, I want them to break in as fast as possible, so I'll most likely give them a listen when I first install them, then leave everything on and cycling for a few days. I'll probably listen every 24 hours or so to check the progress. I've been doing this with a newly acquired set of NOS tubes and I'm amazed how different they've sounded at each stage of break in. Keep us posted on your progress, and I'll write again when I feel confident that I can contribute any usable information. Later...
Hey Gunbei,

I guess Rick is taking his sweet time freezing and thawing his cables?

Man, a week is a long time to wait...

But, do keep us posted.

I will try to find your system on virtual system.. I think I saw it once.
Viggen, actually I've never posted a virtual system, because it keeps changing so often. But, I think I've settled into something that I both like and maxes out my budget. I'll definitely let you know what I think of the Audition Package when I get it.
Gunbei, you can edit your system once you've posted it. That's what makes it so cool!
I just order Signature Powercords and having them Cryo treated, I was told 3 weeks !!! yikes...long time !