Absolute Power Cords? Any opinions?

This is my first "dip" into the world of power cords. I have read a few good things about these (and the price is right!). What are some opinions? I have the REGA Mira and the Planet 2000.
stbhorn
that is a classic and good to bear in mind within the world of high end audio
Or how about this one Psychicanimal, "True refinement seeks simplicity". Not from the Tao of JKD, but something of his I read when I was in high school.
Hey, I think it is very smart to have cords that also filters out gunk in the ac. This seems to be the only means to ensure your entire system is clean.

I came here out of boredom, and I am leaving a post because of that tao of jeet kun do comment. Psychic makes a good point. I am not going to reiterate incase I screw up the meaning of that particular quote. However, the purpose of a "powercord" isnt to be simply a powercord; atleast, not a GOOD powercord.

A good powercord should have the essences of what a powercord should do. And that is to transfer current, electricity, energy from point A to point B. However, in the realm of audiophilia, the transfer of current should not only be efficient, but the current also has be a "non-factor", or it will alter or degrade the audio signal.

It seems to be more of a factor these days that we need some sort of filter in our audio chain. (This is a theory I based on a personal subjective experience thatI feel audio sound is gradually degrading due to increasing usage of computers and cell phones.)

Last week, I purchased a PS Audio Juicebar and two Power3 VD cords. I thought to connect one of those cords from wall to Juicebar, and all my components ought to have the benefits of dynamic filtering. That is not the case. It seems there is lots of gunk that entered into my system even between the juicebar and source components. After I directly attached the P3 to my trans/dac, the sound improved immenesly.

I avoided this thread cuz of the heading. I am somewhat skeptical about new products that attempt to scam through funky marketing schemes, and I personally perceived apc to be one of them. But, this is purely my own opinion based on the "overzealous" apc users' comments. They seem rediculous to me. (disclaimer-i never used the cable before, nor am i badgering the product.)