Digital Amps. How good are they?

Just wondering if anyone has auditioned any of these amps. I know Dunlavy uses Spectron Amps to audion some of their speakers at shows. Other amps are from Bel Canto, Tact,Jeff rowlands. some of the reviews are highly positive
128x128snook2
Moonshyn, you obviously don't know much about sales of high end gear if you think Spectron sold in the thousands. BTW, I've heard the Spectron and it is junk, suitable only for those with a tin ear or those who prefer artificiality. There are suckers like you born every minute.
GeeWhiz Phill!You really hurt my feelings.Suckers and tin ears? How did you become such a qualified expert and golden ear? You must own some very expensive equipment from Radio Shack to be able to give such good advice.Or maybe you even work there since you know so much about high end sales;)
Moonshyn, you tin eared fool. Quit while you're behind. You're obviously too stupid to know that your Spectron equipment is junk and that you're an idiot. You should thank me for telling you...and I'm sorry that you lost your job at Radio Shack.
Got my Bel Canto EVO today my first impressions are very favorable. To the extent I maybe ready to sell my Pass Labs& my BC 2's. They have only been playing for 12 hrs.!! The manual says that 40 hrs. are the most noticeable,but require about 200 all together. These amps are going to revolutionize amps the way we know them.
I own the Bel Canto also. See my review (1st entered in Audioreview.com). I have had mega buck tube and solid state amps in my system but none of them do all things right like the EVo. Transparency, neutrality, frequency extention, dynamics, and soundstaging are up there with the best but the price is less, it doesn't get hot, and it fits in most stereo racks. Philefreak, what preamp are you using? Did you try the Presence Delux? Thanks