Bel Canto Dac1

Just replaced my Sony sacd-777 with the Bel Canto. It really is better. It's much smoother, has more atmosphere and is mjust overall more musical. Any thoughts from other Bel Canto owners?
128x128marko445
What are you using as a transport, digital cable and cables out of the DAC-1? Thanks, Jim
How long have you listened to the 777ES? I heard that it needs several months of break-in.
How does the Bel Canto DAC1 compre to the lower priced competition - MSB Link DAC and all of its tweeked versions, Millenium DAc, Perpetual Technologies, Monarchy, on and on...?
I replaced a Micro Mega Duo BS1 with a Bel Canto around 9 months ago. The Micro Mega replaced a Theta Pro Basic II. Before getting the Bel Canto I home auditioned the MSB Link (version 1, I believe). The Micro Mega was much better than the MSB. Not even close. The MSB had a little more midrange detail, but was lacking in bottom end and sounded lean and unnatural. The MSB is worth every penny of around $300, but not much more. I also have Micro Mega Micro Dac that sounded better than the MSB. The Bel Canto stomped the Micro Mega-much more detailed (more than the MSB) and more natural sound. I am going to sell my Oracle turntable. The only processor I have heard that rivals the Bel Canto would be a Theta Gen V and I would bet the Bel Canto has a better midrange (Theta has more bass). Recently a friend of mine who has heard the Linn Sondek CD player visited and said my system sounded better.