What is the best pressing of Ravel's Bolero

I'd like people's opinions about what they think is the best LP pressing of Ravel's Bolero and why.

I thank you in advance for your input.
pkemery
I posted this question once before and got about the same information, Pkemery. I have two copies, both very nice, but different. I enjoy each. When I get home to night I will list their "particulars".

In th emenatime here is one that was suggested to me which I haven't found to buy as yet.

"Pierre Monteux, conducting the London Symphony Orchestra, on Phillips, Stereo 835 258 LY"
Ok, the first I have is:
Eugene Ormandy/Philadelphia Orchestra: Columbia Records; MS7673. It has Massenet-LeCid and Falla - Three Cornered-Hat on the flip side.

The second is London Festival Orchestra conducted by Stanley Black: London Phase 4 recording; SPC21003. It has Borodin - Polovtsain Dances on the flip side.

Both of these are well recorded with the Phase 4 recording being slightly "drier". I enjoy the performance on the Ormandy a bit better, too.

Hope this helps.
You haven't lived until you've heard the Cluytens version on EMI. Cluytens was Ravel's favorite conductor (although a Belgian), and the recording was made in the early '60's, when French orchestras still really sounded French. It's unique--the winds and brass don't sound like this on any more modern recording--and very well recorded. There have been a number of reissues over the years, and there is a wonderful '90's audiophile reissue, although I'm afraid it's in a 4-record box of Ravel's orchestral music.
4yanx & Mgottlieb

I thank you much - now I'm on a search for your suggested versions