Best Speaker cables on the cheap?

Aloha everyone, I am going to be upgrading my speaker cables from 12 gauge monster to something better. I dont have very much money to spend, maybe 50-75 dollars and i need at least a 10' pair. So far i think Kimber Kable 4PR seems to be my best buy, although Audioquest type 4 also was well rated, a friend of mine had them and for him they lacked bass, which i dont want. And i would like something terminated with all bannanas or half spades,half bannanas. But i can terminate them myself to save a buck. No, i dont really want to buy used either. Thank you.

Heres my system.

NAD C-370 amp
JBL ND310 speakers
Cambridge Audio D300 cdp
Clarity Wires "foxfire" Silver IC's
Clarity Wires "emberglow" Jumpers
haoleb
IXOS 6003 at $1.55 per foot unterminated with free shipping at www.AC4L.com

HiFiChoice Best Buy (see review)

speaker cable is a lot of hooey.......

Your system, and in fact the majority of systems in the world cannot resolve the miniscule differences in speaker cables that exist, if they exist at all......what everyone thinks they hear in speaker cables is either created through design manipulation of cables, creating false EQ networks, or is a psychoacoustic reaction to "changing" something in a system.

That said, Sean's suggestion is a good one....either AXON 4 or AXON 8 from Zalytron... $1/ft. or $2/ft. respectively.

Not trying to diss wire, but after you've built this stuff from scratch for a number of years, you will get to understand what really happens to electrical signals and why........concentrate on the circuits, forget about the wire. See Bruce Rozenblit's website and books.

www.transcendentsound.com

Lotsa Luck
Just keep in mind that folks who don't believe cables matter have probably never owned or experimented very much with expensive cables. So they probably really don't know for sure. Some of those have poor hearing. I think you should experiment for yourself; even if it means borrowing cables to try out. Dbdicker is right about your system not being high resolution enough to spend big bucks on cables. But you should notice a difference over standard department store speaker wire.
The IXOS 6003 was my first upgrade in my current system. Excellent Value. My Favorite inexpensive cable. It also demonstrated to me the value of good speaker wire and have since traded up. I too had the old Monster stuff prior to the IXOS. Huge difference in a fairly modest system. I also agree that audio advisor does often have good sales, but if not on clearance, you pay retail for it.
For the IXOS 5003 at www.AC4L.com which is also www.accessories4less.com; they will terminate the IXOS 6003 for no additional charge over the charge of the terminations. I think bananas are $9.99 for 4 (2 pair) which is one cable; and spades are $13.99. So for 20 feet (ie, two 10ft cables); the cable is $31 ($1.55ft) plus $20 to $28 for the terminations. So you are under $60 unless you are running bare wire which is then $31.