Best CDR ?

I am looking to purchase a CDR or CDR-RW for recording digital and analog. So far I have found several units out there from Pioneer, Yamaha, Phillips, Denon and Marantz. I am looking for something of quality below the 1K level. I am also considering using this unit as a transport. As of now I am leaning towards the Pioneer PD-R19RW. Any and all Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
bmccormick
Thanks for all the input guys, however I don't know that I have heard of HHB either. Anyone want to help me out here?
HHB is an English company that has been making pro-audio for some time. They use a pioneer drive. They make some of the best stuff and the suggestions given are right on the money! However, if you can't swing for it buy a professional unit from Marantz, Tascam or Fostex. Stay away from the consumer stuff. As I have stated in the past, there are several advantages to pro units. The best being the ability to use what ever CDR format you like and no copy protection.
I found the HHB website and you guys are right. This is one nice unit. I also came accross the Fostex unit (CR300). Anyone have any input input on this unit.