Bob Dylan (really)
Jamaica’s contributions to popular music
Neil Diamond
Rock Steady
Lyndon Johnson
German Riesling
Ohio State
tweakgeek
Tweakgeek is obviously a fan of the "South Park" cartoon series on Comedy Central. Know how i can tell ? In one sentence, he is able to do nothing less attack a whole country i.e. "blame Canada" : ) Sean
>

"Canada’s contributions to popular music"
Silly me - Here I am sipping my 1985 Silver Oak Cabernet; fondly remembering the Reagan years with Celine Dion singing in the background.

I will now go back and open up a Bernkestler Doctor, thank LBJ for Viet Nam, get yelled at by my wife for polluting the house with Bob Dylan's voice and wonder how in the hell can a team that is ranked number 1 and has been awarded the national championship be regarded as "underrated" (could it be the "bad call" in the end zone?
next August Ohio State will be over-rated and my Washington Huskies will travel to Columbus and kick their ass......but this year they have walked their talk......Congrats to the Buckeyes.

rating art is always a fool's game.....you like it or you don't.....and why doesn't matter much......

just stirring the sh*t a little....
I agree with Mike about rating art, but did enjoy seeing Toots recognized at the top of the underrated list.