cd players w/xlr out & no pre-amp needed

Please recommend cd players that have xlr outs as well as rca's and can be used directly into an amp? I'm already familiar with the Theta Miles and Wadia's line. New or used is ok. Appreciate your comments and suggestions!
johnwowen
Hey Hey, The Sony XA7ES (rca only), Resolution Audio, and Wadia line are all good sounding players. One good/bad thing about the wadia is that it is a DIGITAL volume control. See www.wadia.com for details. The bad side being a narrow range of volume attenuation. There are a couple other's I have heard of that are supposed to be good: the Cal audio 10 (?), theta miles, and the levinson 39.
I can't recommend the Resolution Audio CD50 highly enough! I'm using mine balanced, straight into a Krell amp, and the sound is certainly better in every way than anybody's digital front end I've ever heard. I use MIT 330 Shotgun Medium Proline interconnect, and you just would not believe how spectacular, musical, and analog it sounds. Just loovvveee it! Place a want to buy ad for one. I did that a year ago, and had mine a week later...I feel sorry for the guy that had to let it go, but he needed the money. I can't foresee re-selling this thing in the future.
There is a CD50 up for auction right now! From all the talk I've heard I would buy it if I had the money.