Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
After being spoke down to the last time I was invited to an after hours affair at AVSOUTH in Tampa (funny only 4 people showed up) I let the salesman know that I could pay cash for anything they had in the place as long as I needed it. Funny, he works there and can't say the same thing. What a bunch of schmucks.
Lyric audio--Joe, the salesman over there is the biggest cheat I have come across in all my dealings in High end audio in the past 6 years. Sold me a pair of speakers claiming they were "New in Sealed Box" (recently on audiogon). Turns out they were repackaged and most likely their demo pair. Refused to take my phone calls. Needless to say I have started a credit card dispute. These guys don't deserve to stay in business.
Extended Thanks! guys. It takes courage to call retailers/dealers out on their bullshit.
Polk432,
Still bragging about how much money you have? They were probably calling you a schmuck as you walked out the door.
Roxy, first of all dumbass, lots of people have more money than me, but at least I have enough to be in this hobby. When I last visited AV SOUTH (I was invited to a private sales venue after hours) I asked the price of a used Linn Classik for my den. After waiting an hour and a half the salesman told me I was going to tell him what I would give for the unit. Nothing but the unit was on the table. No box, manual, remote, wire adapters, IC, wires, FM ant, AM ant. or Powercord. Not exactly plug and play. I offered 600.00 for the unit and was very rudely refused. I knew then why only 4 people showed up for this event. Usually there were 25 people or more. I had purchased a Linn Kudos Tuner, Linn Numerik DAC that never worked with the Linn Mimik II that I also had purchased from them. I had to sell the DAC and let the buyer know that they should have a Karik for the unit to actually work. I also took them a Linn LP12 for a rebuild in the past and they botched it up, so I rebuilt it and another one and they both worked fine. They had a one day only sale (that lasted for a month) on a pair of Linn Ninka and Majik 140 speakers 1500.00 and 2000.00 they let me listen to both pairs. I asked them to give me a call the next day, and like 3 other times before that, they never bothered to call me. I found a pair of the Majik 140's new in Ga. for 1500.00 so I bought them. I guess AV SOUTH saved me 500.00 on that one. I emailed and called Linn directly and let them know directly how I felt about who they had representing them. The last show I attended had a very cool rep from Linn there demonstrating the DS unit. I also let Linn know that he was very nice to everyone that attended. I also praised other Linn dealers in my letter to Linn, since at one time I had an all Linn system. I called Accent HiFi in Ny. and ordered a Linn cart. from them. They sold me Ittock arm about a year before that, and were nice enough to include an armboard free (without any previous agreement) They received the email I sent to Linn, so I'm sure AV SOUTH received one too. What has your experience been with them? Anything or nothing? Happy lowballing to you Roxy, and don't spend all of your money in one place.