Best Cartridge for VPI TNT Hot Rod +JMW12.5+SDS

Just Bought this new TT and like to do some research on cartridge. I am thinking about shelter 901, Lyra Helikon, Van Den Hul black beauty and not able to make up my mind yet. Any your suggestion will be greatly appreciated. My other system are Aieral 10T, Syrah pre-amp, ARC VT100 (6550+6922PQ) for music. Lexicon NT512 for HT application.
jwu5918
Hi Ads...sounds like you are going to have a great set-up! Keep us all posted!
I also had a Grado Sonata for awhile. It was installed in an Itok arm in a Linn LP12 table. It was fine for some time but then I started to see the famous Grado rumble. Yes, the cartridge would actually quiver and jump (almost out of the grooves) and with the volumn very low!! So I purchased the VPI Aries and 10.5 arm in hopes it would be ok.......NO LUCK! I ended up with the Helikon and a Benz m2.
I have , however, heard that the Sonata (and other Grados) do work well with this arm and table. I am sure it was a bad cartridge (HOWEVER, I BROUGHT IT TO THE GRADO HIMSELF AND THEY ANNOUNCED A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH).....Who know??

Anyway, best of luck and keep us posted!!
Jwa -- I got my table (TNT Mk V and JMW 12.5) and the Van Den Hul BB up and running over the weekend. I had been using my BB in a LP12/Ekos set up for about 6 months previously. I can report that I'm delighted with the new rig. I really like the BB and it sounds wonderful in this setup. The bass performance in the new rig is MUCH better than in the LP12, and there are no areas in which the old setup outperformed the new one.
Jackcob-- I am really glad to know that you like TNT better than LP12. Yea, I bought Van Den Hul BB and looking forward to set up TT over this weekend.