Cartridge suggestions for Rega P9

I have a new Rega P9 with the RB1000 and I am using a Van den Hul MC10 Special cartridge. I have Naim equipment and was wondering if there are suggestions for a better match of cartridge? I sometimes feel that I am not getting enough out of the current one.
smiglass
I've heard my same model p25 table with the Exact and my ph-3 (I was loaning it to a friend). I could hear that it had a little more clarity and energy. Hard to say if I'd pay the 200 price difference.

My system is a little lightweight sounding with the rega, so more bass would be appreciated. I sure liked that nottingham spacedeck I heard. I believe it had a 20XL cartridge on it. Have you ever heard one of those Teres turntables ? I'm half way considering building one of those.
i have the new p9 and rb-1000 as well. i put a Dynavector xx-2 on it. it is a great combo, but not cheap. check out the tnt review of the xx-2.
In agreement with Marakanetz, Rega carts always left me a little cold. One cart that works great on Rega arms AND Naim pre-amps is the Goldring Excel (retail $1200) if you can find one (discontinued?). Especially for Jazz, Classical, Folk, intimate World Music recordings, etc...

Never heard VDHull. How is that cart on other arms?

The other cart you might try (get ready to laugh your ass off but I'm serious) is the Audio Technica 120e for only $53 thru Garage-a-Records online. Most AT's sound bad on Rega arms but this one rocks! Esp. good w/ rock and high energy jazz (Miles Davis etc...). Also conveys enough dtail & realism to do the other genres as well. Might seem out-of-context at this price point but by the same token you have nothing to lose!
The Denon DL103 will work in the Rega arm and sounds superb. Only around $200. Sounds alot like a Koetsu black. I use one and really like it. Also recommend Shelter 501 or 901, superb carts. The 901 is a contender for one of the best, and costs about $1300.
The low output MM/iron Grado Reference line sound fantastic on the Rega tables. You'll need a spacer ring, but it is cheap and simple to install.