Power cables for ARC VT100MK2

Looking fo advice on power cables for this amp.$200-300 range used.
hiendmmoe
Franklapdog:
We seem to have the same taste in power amps (to wit: ARC D115 mkII and the VT100 mkII) so we probably have similalr taste in the type of sound we like (hope I am not too presumptuous here?) I agree that opinions depend on system/personal preferences as well as room interactions. But, I found that the Powersnakes from the Sidewinder to the Blac Mamba, Viper and King Cobra to be fairly neutral in thir tonal balance (as you go up in price the bacground gets quieter while the bass and midbass improve commensurately with greater transient speed.)
Gmorris, I agree with you on the sound of the snakes,they are very good however for my not so golden ears,the bottom line is value,neutrality and zero feedback......It all comes down to that old ancient expression.What ya hear is what ya get!!!!!!
I have an ARC LS 2 MK II and ARC D 200 and both have non-replacable power cords, uggghh

Is this something the factory can modify?

thanks

Tom
Tom, To answer you're above concern,yes it can however save you're money on round trip freight by calling Leonard and requesting the kit for replacing stock cords.It comes with a punch out for the back plate.So now you've invested a little time,patience and some money for a decient PC.... Good luck and happy tunes........
GMorris -

I heard that AR recommends the Shunyata King Cobra as the best pc for that VT100. But I believe the gentlemen was looking for something in the $200-300 range. Also I've heard all the Shunyata cords and I would not make the broad statement about their tonal balance, in that one respect I noted differencies not similarities. The other comment - true.

MikE