Power cables for ARC VT100MK2

Looking fo advice on power cables for this amp.$200-300 range used.
hiendmmoe

Showing 4 responses by franklapdog

I've used both of the Synergistic cords Master Coupler and the Ref.They are ok, however are a bit too brite for my taste.I've had VT1 and VT2 and now VT3 and prefer the BMI Whale.I've also tried the Viper2,although quite good,a bit too foward of a presintation.Give the Whale a shot,you'll be glad you did.
Gmorris, Anything is possible with this industry!!!Ya know it all boils down to what sounds the best to you....I happen to like the VT3's sound.Just remember not long ago when all you had was the crappy stock cords!!!Now,the audio guru from above has given us the pleasure of spending big bucks on what is really system dependent.Don't you agree?
Gmorris, I agree with you on the sound of the snakes,they are very good however for my not so golden ears,the bottom line is value,neutrality and zero feedback......It all comes down to that old ancient expression.What ya hear is what ya get!!!!!!
Tom, To answer you're above concern,yes it can however save you're money on round trip freight by calling Leonard and requesting the kit for replacing stock cords.It comes with a punch out for the back plate.So now you've invested a little time,patience and some money for a decient PC.... Good luck and happy tunes........