Anyone tried Voodoo or TG Audio PCs?

Everyone here seems to rave on the BMI Whale Elite powercords. But at $400+/cord, it is a bit hard to swallow for me to buy 5 cords. I've noticed two other PCs for around $200 -$250. One is the Voodoo Mana, and the other is the TG Audio HSR-i. Has anyone tried these cords? Is the Whale Elite that much better that it is worth $400?

My system consists of:
digital source: Mark Levinson #37 (transport) + Genesis Digital Lens + Sonic Frontier SFD2 MkII (D/A)
analog source: Michell Orbe SE + SME V + Benz cartridge
phone stage: ARC PH3 SE (detachable PC)
preamp: ARC LS-2B MkII (no detachable PC)
amp: Mark Levinson #333 (no detachable PC)
The digital fronts and the preamp are running through a PS Audio P300 with 2 Synergistic Master Coupler and 1 Marigo PCs. The P300 is plugged into the wall through a MIT Z-Cord I. I've just started setting up my analog rig, so I've been looking for a powercord for my phono stage, one to replace the Z-cord, and if I noticed that much of a difference, replace those on the digital front.

Any suggestion on how to proceed from here would be gratly appreciated too. Maybe a comgination of various PCs?
gundam91
Voodoo, thanks for responding to the thread, and thanks for responding to my email inquiry.
Received an e-mail from Bruce from Voodoo Audio. I am hoping to set something up for the local audiophile society comparing several powercords. Sorry Bruce for not been able to update this sooner.
I have recived 2 Voodo Mana cords for my review and so far had very good feeling about them. Good build quality and better overall preformance then HT PRO 11 on my power amps. Still no match for BMI whales yet, but seem to be quite good in it's price category. More on it later
Leon Rivkin
I have the VooDoo Mojo PC in my system (on a Sony SCD-777ES SACD player) and it is a definite improvement over the stock cord. It sounded noticeably duller at first (though very smooth), but I decided to give it some time and listen some more. After a few days of getting accustomed to the sound with the Mojo, I switched back to the stock cord, and the sound immediately became overly edgy, harsh, and gritty. Reinstalling the Mojo restored the smoothness.

Note that I originally tried the Mana PC, but it was a bit too stiff and therefore I couldn't install it satisfactorily in my setup. The Mojo is slightly thinner (but still very thick relative to many other cords, especially in its price range) and is more pliable than the Mana. Also note that the Mojo was the first aftermarket PC I've tried in my system. With all the talk here and elsewhere about the effects (or non-effects) of PCs, I was very curious and the VooDoo PCs looked like good ones to experiment with. They seem to be made extremely well, and are attractively priced. Still, I wasn't sure if I would notice a difference or not compared to the stock cord. If anything, I was expecting better bass, but in fact it was in the treble region where I heard definite differences (for the better).

Russell