Just got my new Teres turntable today.

I just got the Teres turntable and set it up. It is a beautiful piece of work, and massive. It went together very easily and all holes and tolerances were just right. The bearing is huge and so close toleranced that it took overnight for the spindle/platter to settle to the bottom! I mounted my Origin Live Silver 250 tonearm, but have not received my Denon DL103 cartridge yet, so I can't play it.
For the record(no pun intended) this is my new analog system:

Teres Model 135 turntable with 16 lb acrylic platter, massive acrylic base, with DC motor and dedicated battery power supply option. Set on Smokey Mtn Woodworks Cocobolo Cones. 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds. Record Clamp.

Origin Live Silver 250 Tonearm, complete with the OL high quality cable and VTA adjuster

Denon DL103 Cartridge(on order)

MA Cotter MK2 M/C Step-up Transformer strapped to 40 ohms, with silver cables

MFA Magus Tube Preamp hotrodded with NOS tubes, Cardas wiring, Cardas jacks, and completely re-capped with Rel Caps

Custom 30ga. OFC/teflon interconnects

David Berning MicroZOTL tube power amp with NOS tubes.
Fed by dedicated battery power supply

Custom Speaker Cables(22 ga.)3 meter OFC/teflon

Bybee Ultra Quantum Speaker Filters with Nordost SPM tails and Cardas Spades

Single-driver Fostex-based Transmission line Speaker system with doped cones, damped baskets, tuned to 41.2HZ on the low end. Super detail and air!

For digital, I use a Sony DVP-S9000ES CD/SACD/DVD player.

I will try to give reports on performance as soon as I receive the cartridge and do some break-in. It looks killer sitting there though!
Comments?
twl
BryanP, I have a Koetsu step-up transformer and a Cotter MkII Type L which I'm not currently using. If you want to borrow either or both to try with your Rosewood drop me an email.
Tw1, you will LOVE the sound of the Teres. It is indisputably the best value in high-end TTs IMHO. I can't think of any other table I'd rather own right now.