Speaker Cable for Tube SET System?

I would like some (tried and true) recommendations for speaker cable. My concern other than overall sound is bass control (damping and what effects it, if this is a part of the wire puzzle). The system is: Audion Silver Night 300B stereo version (7.5 watts), Reynaud Twin speakers, CAL Icon MKII with Bel Canto DAC, Mapleshade Digital IC, Homegrown Super Silver analog IC, BMI Whale PC's and two Monster HTS2000 power conditioners. The only two cables that I am considering at this time are: the Mapleshade Single or Double Helix and Analysis Plus Oval 12. I can get by with 10 ft runs, but would prefer to have 12 footers to cover any future reconfigurations (or to use them in a second system as time goes by) and would like to keep the cost at $300 and under. I am currently using Kimber 4VS and would like a more natural sound than they seem to offer in this setup, plus bass control as mentioned before. I will probably only audition two to three cables at the most and or buy and then sell used if I hear no improvement. Thanks.
128x128dekay
Sutts: Thanks, but they are about a grand over budget if I remember correctly.
for your system i think best choice could be a xlo signature,reference or limited edition but very difficult to burn in
Hi Dekay, I use SET amps in my system. The original Coincident speaker cable worked very well with the Cary 805s and the Viva Sentesi. I have seen a pair of 10 footers go for $250. The bass is tight and extended with good sparkle in the treble. Good mid-range energy with a mid hall presentation.
Dekay, I can vouch for the great sound possessed by the Coincident speaker cables. I am in 100% agreement with Brulee. These cables do NOTHING wrong. So far, they are the best speaker cables I have had in my system(Apature Accu-Flow, AudioQuest Indigo/Midnight/Type 6, Axon 8, Coincident CST, Kimber 8TC, Stealth Silver FineLine Ribbon, Tara RSC). I would also suggest that you give the HomeGrown Audio Silver Lace speaker cables a try. They are on my list of things to try in the future. Very reasonable for silver cables. If they are anywhere near as good as the Silver Lace interconnects, they are an absolute steal. The Silver Lace interconnects seems to match perfectly in my tube based system. They come with a 30 day home trial. Another recommendation I have is the Silver Audio Symphony 48, but they are a bit expensive. Silky smooth, yet powerful and detailed sound.
Thanks: I had not considered the first Coincident cable and believe that MR. Blume bases many of his designs on tube amplification. The snag is that I choose not do business with my local dealer, so will have to look elsewhere. I have also been googling the Homegrown cable, but it runs from $775-$900. I could wait until my budget increases, but as I said before these cables will most likely end up in the second system (along with the SET amp) as I plan to eventually go to tube mono blocks in the living room system and then will be using much shorter speaker cable. I have upgraded my power cords, have Neuance shelving ready to install and am mailing the Bel Canto DAC in today for the 1.1 upgrade in a quest for "tight bass" (enjoyed the thread). I feel that I will be able to achieve realistic bass with a 300B based system if I continue this tuning concept with the speaker cable selection and perhaps some DIY bass traps. We'll see.