PC s and/or conditioners etc for BAT

Curious as to what BAT owners may be using if they are using power cords, conditioners, regenerators, etc. BAT is extrememly cautious and recommends nothing. But I know some people experiment. I have a VK-30SE, D5SE, and VK-60 and use a mix of BAT stock cords and Cardas.
sharri
I am using PS Audio Lab Cables plugged into a Shunyata Hydra on my VK-50SE, VK-75SE, and VKP5. I've tried directly plugging into the wall and Shunyata Black Mamba PCs and found the best results the way I have it. I also has a PS AUdio PP300 that could only power the VKP5. It sounded better, but I also had my TT plugged into it so that may explain.
The cords ARE detachable after all, may as well experiment. I'm using Synergistic Research AC Reference on my BATVK30, and a pair of Harmonic Technology Pro AC-11 cords on my BATVK500. Also switched the feet to E.A.R. footers. I like the changes, improves the bottom end a bit and makes for a quieter background. Jeff
I have a VK50SE, VKP5, and VK 60. I use a Cinepro ac balancer, plus various electraglide cords. I have a fatboy 2000 on the preamp-big difference. Standard glides on amp and phono. That helped too. The Cinepro made a big difference on dynamics and depth. I may try a Hydra soon in place of the Cinepro. For the money on what I have, the preamp cord and the Cinepro made the biggest positive changes.