BEST AC CORD UNDER 1000?

anybody has any suggestion for the best AC cord on the market?
i am upgrading all my system and need a set of AC cord, i am thinking to go with psaudio lab cable or black mamba, but after doing some research the whale elite seems to be popular, any recommendation?
dynamics20
I would not purchase a cord without trying the TG Audio HSR-A. Power is system dependent but the HSR is very open and transparent. And it's only $300 to boot.
What I've learned thus far in this bizzaro hobby about pc's is that like anything else they alter the reproduction coming out of your speaks. You either like it or you don't or you get used to it or tired of it and make a change. I've experimented with SR masters, SR reference, eels, and mit z II's. All are good in a different way. On a classe amp none of these cords except the mit can handle the ultra high current design of the ca series, they create a midbass fatness that is coloration - at first it sounds like solid deep bass but as you listen it becomes something you notice constantly. The mit is designed for high current design like spectral eq. and adds in my listening experience nothing noticable, just additional smoothness and a little depth. Now, the mit can be had for around 80 bucks so it can't be as good as dropping say 500 or 1000 right? - that's what our quest/obsession has implanted anyway. The Sr's are good on the front end which is really where pc's are the most needed/effective. The eel on the frontend doesn't have the sparkle that the SR's do but does that make it nuetral? that is my experience with pc's, they do make a difference and it is amazing, but they can be a really expensive, uh oh, this might get me banned from the club, tone control. Try before you buy!
Give B.M.I. Whales a try. I recently replaced two Synergistic Recearch Master Couplers with the Whales. Away went the harshness, and out flowed the music. I've had other cables some costing more and some less, but for the money I strongly reccomend giving Whales a try.
ABSOLUTELY THE ABSOLUTE POWER CORD!
For $39.95 it has the competition running for cover!
PSC Audio Pure Silver. Not really cheap, but the results are there. I've tried MIT, Stealth, XLO, Harmonic Tech and, of course, the stock Wonder Cable that comes with most gear. The PSC Audio Silver Power makes musical attacts and fast transients faster and more articulate. For example, finger snaps sound more startling and leading edges of cymbals are more crisp. I've also noticed bass overhang is reduced with this cable, but deep bass has more tone. My only explaination for the improvements is the lack of resistance in the cable alloy. It's worked well in my system.